Culturally Competent Nursing
In a Microsoft Word document of 4-5 pages formatted in APA style, you will describe an interview of a person from a cultural background that is different from your own.
Select a person from a cultural group different from your own. You may choose a patient, friend, or work colleague. For the sake of confidentiality, do not reveal the name of the person you interview; use only initials.
In your paper, include the following:
- A complete cultural assessment using the 12 domains from the Purnell Model for Cultural Competence in your textbook, Transcultural Health Care: A Culturally Competent Approach.
- A description of implications for health practices.
On a separate references page, cite all sources using APA format. Helpful APA guides and resources are available in the South University Online Library. Below are guides that are located in the library and can be accessed and downloaded via the South University Online Citation Resources: APA Style page. The American Psychological Association website also provides detailed guidance on formatting, citations, and references at APA Style.
• APA Citation Helper
• APA Citations Quick Sheet
• APA-Style Formatting Guidelines for a Written Essay
• Basic Essay Template
Please note that the title and reference pages should not be included in the total page count of your paper.
- Name the document SU_NSG4074_W2_Projet_LastName_FirstInitial.doc.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."