Consider an educational topic for this course. Conceptualize how the theoretical (PhD) or conceptual (EdD) framework serves as the lens through which you view your working problem statement and helps guide the development of your research questions.
Create a video (a narrated presentation) using Kaltura or another video tool to present these points of discussion. You will create your video (narrated presentation) using Kaltura or another video tool in the Center for Teaching and Learning. For step-by-step instructions, go to Table of Contents and select Course Resources.
The terms theoretical and conceptual are not interchangeable. Choose one depending on your degree and focus.
At a minimum, include and discuss the following in your video:
- Identify a framework that you believe may serve as the lens for your study. Use a theoretical framework if you are a PhD student or a conceptual framework if you are an EdD or EdS student.
- State your revised (based on instructor feedback) problem and purpose statements from Week 2.
- Explain how your chosen framework is relevant to your topic and problem
- Present at least one problem and framework-informed research question for both a qualitative and quantitative study
- For the qualitative research question, propose two or more sub-questions
- For the quantitative research questions, present at least one null and corresponding hypothesis. (Later, you will choose a design and make sure the design is aligned with your RQ)
- Discuss how your research questions and hypotheses align with your chosen framework and purpose statement in addressing the research problem
Length: Length: 3-5 minutes
Your video (narrated presentation) should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."