no plagiarize, spell check, and check your grammar.Please use the references below.
B. Describe the outbreak of the disease selected in part A, including each of the following:
• name of the disease
• the countries involved
• the date the outbreak was discovered
• the dates the disease reached each involved country
1. Analyze the epidemiological determinants and risk factors associated with the outbreak.
2. Discuss the route of transmission of the selected disease.
3. Discuss how an outbreak of the selected disease would impact your community at a systems level (e.g., the functioning of schools, local government, businesses, hospitals).
4. Explain what the reporting protocol would be if an outbreak of the selected disease were to occur in your community.
5. Discuss two strategies (e.g., patient education strategies, community education strategies) that you would recommend to prevent an outbreak of the selected disease in your community.
C. Submit a PDF of your score summary from Bentonville that includes each of the following completed activities:
• Influenza in Bentonville
• Community Advocacy
• Emergency Response
• Communicable Disease
Note: For an example of how your score sheet should look, refer to the attached “Sample Final Results Report: Influenza in Bentonville.”
D. Acknowledge sources, using in-text citations and references, for content that is quoted, paraphrased, or summarized.
E. Demonstrate professional communication in the content and presentation of your submission.
Diarra, B., Yonli, A. T., Sorgho, P. A., Compaore, T. R., Ouattara, A. K., Zongo, W. A., Tao, I., Traore, L., Soubeiga, S. T., Djigma, F. W., Obiri-Yeboah, D., Nagalo, B.-M., Pietra, V., Sanogo, R., & Simpore, J. (2018). Occult Hepatitis B Virus Infection and Associated Genotypes among HBsAg-negative Subjects in Burkina Faso. Mediterranean Journal of Hematology & Infectious Diseases, 10(1), 1–9. https://doi-org.proxy-library.ashford.edu/10.4084/…
Hadziyannis, S. J. (2011). Milestones and perspectives in viral hepatitis B. Liver International, 31, 129–134. https://doi-org.proxy-library.ashford.edu/10.1111/…
Lei, X.-Y., Chen, X.-X., Sun, Y.-H., Gao, M.-D., Hu, X.-X., & Suo, Y.-H. (2019). Hepatitis B virus X protein decreases nephrin expression and induces podocyte apoptosis via activating STAT3. Experimental & Therapeutic Medicine, 17(5), 4223–4229.
Jin, J., Xu, H., Wu, R., Gao, N., Wu, N., Li, S., & Niu, J. (2019). Identification of key genes and pathways associated with different immune statuses of hepatitis B virus infection. Journal of Cellular & Molecular Medicine, 23(11), 7474.
Seeger, C., & Mason, W. S. (2000). Hepatitis B virus biology. Microbiology and Molecular Biology Reviews : MMBR, 64(1), 51–68.
Spratt, S., Stewart, M., Paige, S. R., & Stellefson, M. (2018). A Review of the Hepatitis B Foundation Website. Health Promotion Practice, 19(6), 811–814. https://doi-org.proxy-library.ashford.edu/10.1177/…
Wose Kinge, C. N., Bhoola, N. H., & Kramvis, A. (2020). In Vitro Systems for Studying Different Genotypes/Sub-Genotypes of Hepatitis B Virus: Strengths and Limitations. Viruses (1999-4915), 12(3), 353. https://doi-org.proxy-library.ashford.edu/10.3390/…
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."