I WILL LIKE MY CLINICAL RESEARCH ISSUE TO BE ON THE IMPACT OF PREVENTIVE HEALTHCARE. I AM ATTACHING A COPY OF THE ASSIGNMENT REQUIREMENT ALONG WITH the grading rubric, reading materials and the MATRIX WORKSHEET TO BE USED for the assignment. DUE DAY FOR THE ASSIGNMENT WILL BE 12/19/20 @ 1130pm EASTERN TIME USA.
Part 1: Identifying Research Methodologies
After reading each of the four peer-reviewed articles you selected, use the Matrix Worksheet template to analyze the methodologies applied in each of the four peer-reviewed articles. Your analysis should include the following:
- The full citation of each peer-reviewed article in APA format.
- A brief (1-paragraph) statement explaining why you chose this peer-reviewed article and/or how it relates to your clinical issue of interest, including a brief explanation of the ethics of research related to your clinical issue of interest.
- A brief (1-2 paragraph) description of the aims of the research of each peer-reviewed article.
- A brief (1-2 paragraph) description of the research methodology used. Be sure to identify if the methodology used was qualitative, quantitative, or a mixed-methods approach. Be specific.
- A brief (1- to 2-paragraph) description of the strengths of each of the research methodologies used, including reliability and validity of how the methodology was applied in each of the peer-reviewed articles you selected.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."