Kozlowski, D. (n.d.). Commentary: Critical Thinking. Daily Record, The (Rochester, NY).
STEINMETZ, K. (2018). Real News the Fake Crisis: Bots and Propagandists Are Just Part of the Problem. The Bigger Issue Is Your Brain. Time International (South Pacific Edition), 192(7), 22
This deliverable will allow you to demonstrate your skill in identifying, analyzing and debunking fallacious arguments.
A friend has linked you to the following story on Facebook. The friend is convinced that the story is accurate and would like your opinion on it.
Read through the linked story and determine:
- Why the article is fallacious.
- Provide clear evidence why the article is fallacious.
Use APA style for the abstract and include a properly-formatted reference for the article. Grammar and punctuation count.
How to Read an Ad. (2006). New Internationalist, (393),
This deliverable will allow you to demonstrate your skill in inferring information directly from communication.
In many cases, advertisers sell particular ideas or images along with the product being advertised. Car advertisements, for instance, may emphasize the status of a particular vehicle, the adventurous or thrilling aspects of driving the car, or the many advanced safety features designed to keep the driver and passengers safe. Others may focus on economy, fuel efficiency, environmental aspects, or reliability. Each of these ideas is intended to make the product being sold more attractive to a particular set of potential customers. This message is intended to become a part of the product’s image and the reason that people buy the product in question.
Choose two of the advertisements from this included collection. For each write 1-2 paragraphs that:
- Identify what message the company is trying to deliver.
- Give at least two specific reasons for each advertisement why you believe this is the message.
- Determine whether or not the message is effective and why.Use APA formatting throughout. Formal English grammar and punctuation count as well.
Part Three Reznitskaya, A., & Wilkinson, I. A. G. (2017). Truth matters. Phi Delta Kappan, 99(4), 33.6.Competency
This deliverable will allow you analyze academic publications in various ways.
Read both Physician-Assisted Suicide: Finding a Path Forward in a Changing Legal Environment and The Slippery Slope of Legalization of Physician-Assisted Suicide. In a 2-3 page comparison essay, address the following;
- Determine the main point of each article.
- Evaluate the arguments of both. Examine where they agree and disagree.
- Compare and contrast the two articles. Show where the arguments are similar and where they differ.
- Determine which of the two articles makes a stronger case and explain why you have reached this conclusion
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."