- Provide two distinct and separate definitions of a capitol project defined by two municipalities, one from the state you call home and one from a bordering state. Identify the municipalities and explain the likes and differences of the two definitions.
- Discuss the capital improvement plan process focusing on how strategic planning and stated objectives integrate and manifest in the plan.
- Explain how capital projects are prioritized. What processes are used?
- Explain the role of grants in funding capital projects.
- Whatare the advantages and disadvantages of local governments use of debt forfunding?
- Providea brief summary of the bond market.Discuss the different types of bonds.Why would someone want to invest in a municipal bond?
- Explainthe difference between true cost interest and net cost interest.
- Discussthe legal relationship in the issuance of bonds between state, federal andlocal governments.
- Explain the concepts of disclosure and conflicts ofinterest.
- Describethe strategies of short-term cash management.What techniques are used and how does this mesh with the remainder ofthe budget strategy and execution process throughout the budget cycle?
- Explainthe theory and practice of pension investment.What is the key element of pension management?
- Describethe critical factors leading to effective management of a pension.
- Whatis the role of the Chief Financial Officer in pension management?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."