Read the An improved measure of ethical leadership article by Yukl, Mahsud, Hassan, & Prussia (2013), as well as Chapter 7 of Gonzalez-Padron (2015). Complete the Checklist: Ethical Leadership Questionnaire, then answer these following questions from the text:
- Describe the behaviors that are most important for you to feel trust in the ethical leadership of a supervisor, manager, or company executive?
- Describe any descriptors in the list that are difficult to observe?
- Analyze how ethical leadership can be measured in an organization?
- Evaluate how personal experience with a leader (e.g., work assignments, disciplinary actions) skew your assessment of his or her ethical leadership? Cite an example based on personal experience.
- Part II
- Prior to beginning your discussion, read Understanding (and preventing) ethical leadership failures (Links to an external site.). After reading the article, give an example of one or more leadership failures that you are familiar with. You may use an organization, group, or political figure for your discussion. Describe the failure(s) in detail. Analyze how the failure(s) could have been mitigated.
- Your response must be a minimum of 300 words.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."