View the videos Animal Rights Extremists: Terrorism or Protest? (Links to an external site.) and Bullycide and Self-Harm (Links to an external site.) respond to questions listed below. You will choose TWO of the four.
Choose TWO questions to respond to.
- Discuss the relationship between deviant behavior and social movements, such as social movements that use violence.
- Explain the concept of social stigma and the role of the human body in influencing how different individuals and groups are stigmatized.
- Distinguish and evaluate the different ways that social movements and groups interpret or frame deviant acts?
- Determine and discuss 1 strength and 1 weakness of the main sociological ideas and claims about deviance in this unit.
The initial post and the peer responses are worth a maximum of 8 points each. The initial post and the peer responses to the discussion questions must:
- include parenthetical citations from the text
- be at least one paragraph in length (four sentences or better).
- Initial post is due by 11:59 pm., Thursday, CT.
- Peer posts -response to 2 or more classmates due by 11:59 pm., Sunday, CT.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."