The story is on page 433 in the book that I linked below.
Consider the tension between the experience on the ocean and the community inside the boat itself with life on the shore. Optional: you could compare this story with the movie
1) Your essay must be set up according to MLA format
2) Word count is 800-1200 words
3) To help generate ideas on what to write about, see the questions on page 19.
4) You must have an introductory paragraph, body paragraph(s), and a conclusion
5) Create an original title, for example: Parents and Predators in “The Veldt” by Ray Bradbury.
6) Even if it is in the title of your essay, you must also introduce the author’s full name and title of the short story (always in quotation marks) in your introductory paragraph. After that refer to author by last name only.
7) Integrate quotes from the story to support your opinions and to highlight the most significant parts of the story.
8) Unlike your last paper which was a “response,” AVOID using personal pronouns “I” and “you.” If necessary, you can refer to the “reader.” State your opinion with confidence.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."