- Argue a position on a significant issue pertaining to your chosen topic for your research manuscript. Your claim should be clearly stated with adequate support. Consider other perspectives when making your position and clearly show why you believe your position is more logical, sensible, useful, or appealing than the oppositions viewpoint.
- Use print sources, electronic sources, and if possible an interview with an informed individual to support your claims.
- On a pg separate from your questions 1 & 2, identify the audience to whom you are addressing your argument and explain why members will benefit from understanding your position.
- Within the assignment, or in an accompanying note, explain why the issue is important to you so that your classmates and instructor can be aware of the nature of your expertise and any possible biases.
- Make sure to apply the information found in your lectures and readings.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."