In his Discourse on the Origin of Inequality, Rousseau uses the traits of “perfectibility” and”free will” to help describe different aspects of human nature. What does Rousseau mean byperfectibility? How does Rousseau define free will? Does Rousseau think that perfectibilityand free will are positive attributes for us to have, or does he think they are negativeattributes (or a little bit of both)? Explain fully. Finally, explain whether you agree withRousseau’s position or not.
* In writing your paper, you must clearly articulate a central thesis that responds to the paper topic. Then, you must develop and execute that thesis.
* Total paper length must be at least 2,500 total words in length (approximately six (6) toseven (7) double-spaced pages plus title page and works cited page).
* You must insert the final “word count” on the bottom of the works cited page.
* Your paper must be typed, double-spaced in 12-point Times New Roman font with 1-inch(1) margins on all sides.
* Your paper should include a title page at the beginning of the paper, as well as a separateworks cited page located at the end of the paper. Your title page should be fully descriptiveand include (at minimum) the paper title, course name, semester and year, instructor name,student name, and date.
* Your works cited page should adhere to MLA Style.
* Each page of your paper (except the title page) should include a page number located ineither the upper or lower margin. Do not include a table of contents.
* In writing your paper, you must use and properly cite any relevant primary course text(s), aswell as at least two (2) additional outside sources. Your outside sources should bescholarly in nature (e.g., article from a peer-reviewed journal; not Wikipedia or SparkNotes).If you only use the minimum two (2) outside sources, both MUST be scholarly in nature. Ifyou use more than two (2) outside sources, most (but not all) should be scholarly in nature.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."