- Legal Environment of Business: Online Commerce, Business Ethics, and Global Issues: Ch. 14, 15, and 16
- Week 2 resources from the University Library
- Business Entities Assignment
Scenario: You are a sole proprietor presenting to a group of investors, seeking 20 million dollars to raise capital for your solar panel manufacturing and installation company, Solar Co.
Prepare a 7- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint®, Microsoft® Sway®, or Prezi® presentation with speaker notes for your potential investors, and address the following items:
- Choose one type of business entity that you plan to use for Solar Co., and explain why you would choose this type of entity rather than the others. What risks and issues specific to this industry and Solar Co.’s business influenced your decision?
- Assume that at least one investor will question whether Solar Co. should be organized as a corporation. Summarize, for the investors, what legal liabilities could arise for the directors or officers of that corporation. How could those liabilities for the directors and officers be minimized?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."