Option #2: Challenge 1, 2, and 3
Run the simulation (Links to an external site.) titled “Operations Management Simulation: Quality Analytics”. Run through at least challenges 1, 2 and 3(although you can run all 4 challenges to maximize your learning) and answer the following questions:
1. What were the process capability indices for the four companies?
2. How did you determine the process mean?
3. Is it good or bad if the control limits are within the specification limits? Or outside the specification limits? Explain.
4. How are specification limits determined? Is this good or bad? Explain.
· Prepare a 3- to 4-page paper (not including the required title and reference pages and any appendices you may wish to include) detailing and compiling the specifics to items 1-4 above.
· Support your paper with a minimum of three current (published in the most recent five years) scholarly sources from the CSU Global Library, in addition to any course textbooks or lecture material you decide to use.
· Format your entire paper according to the CSU Global Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
· Be clear, concise, and focused. Be sure to properly organize your writing and after the title on page 2, include an introduction with a thesis and mapping for your paper; headings/subheadings for the body of your work; analysis and recommendations (if applicable); a conclusion; list of references; and any appendices.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."