For this assignment, you need to write a 6-8-page paper that answers the following key topical question:
How can project finance help businesses recover from COVID-19?
Sections you may want to incorporate in your paper include the following:
- A Short History of Project Finance/Theoretical Background
- The Impact of COVID-19 on Business Growth
- Risk Sharing Through Project Finance
- The Advantage of Forming a Consortium
- Choosing a Financial Structure
- Reducing Cost of Capital for the Corporation
- Reinvesting Retained Earnings to Drive Growth
- Reorienting the Organization Towards Sustainability
Please note that these are prompts for you to consider within your paper. Your paper should be written as an essay with topical headers; it should not be formatted in a Q&A format. These sections represent the minimal items that you would want to address. From your readings and your lectures, you will be exposed to other topics that may be relevant to the paper, and you would do well to consider those in writing the essay. Additionally, you are required to cite at least two sources outside the course materials in writing this paper. As part of my evaluation process (see attached rubric), papers which cite peer reviewed sources as opposed to general websites or articles are considered a higher quality of source.
Below are some key guidelines you will want to ensure you follow in writing the paper. Think of this list as a quality control checklist, along with the attached grading rubric.
- Paper is 6 – 8 pages in length
- Include a title page and reference listing, but do not count your title page and reference listing as part of the 6-8 pages of content we are expecting.
Paper format complies with APA 6 or 7 guidelines (e.g., Time New Roman (12 points font) and double-spaced with 1 inch margins on all sides).
- No more than 15 percent of paper is comprised of outside sources or direct quotes
- Paper fully addresses the five topical questions listed above
- Paper is not written in a Question and Answer format, but makes appropriate use of headers and formatting in compliance with APA 6 or 7 guidelines
- Paper evidences reflection of the individual author relative to the broader discipline
- Paper is free of grammatical errors
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."