- What did you see that represented emotional development? (Feelings, engagement, sense of pride.) (S1a)
- What did you see that represented social development? (association with others.) (S1a)
- What did you see that represented physical development? (balance, movement, gross and fine motor.) (S1a)
- What did you see that represented language development? (listening, speaking, communicating, gestures.)
- What did you see that represented cognitive development? (exploration, discovery, problem solving, curiosity.)
- What are the benefits of this type of observation? (S3a)
- How you would share the information gathered with the family and other professionals? (S3d)
- How you will incorporate the use of child observations as you develop professionally? (S3b, S3d)
- Based on the knowledge gained from the growth or learning that took place in each developmental area, how and what would you do to scaffold the child/childrens learning based on their developmental milestones and the Florida Early Learning Standards (i.e. activities, materials in the class, etc.) (S1a, S1c, S4b).
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."