I’m working on a writing multi-part question and need an explanation to help me understand better.
Writing a routine claim letter (complaint letter) and a positive letter of adjustment.
1) In the complaint letter, you ask the business representative for a replacement of a dysfunctional device or machine or whatever product you purchased a week ago. Your request is guaranteed because of a warranty you have received with the purchase.
(2) In the positive letter of adjustment, you apologize to your unhappy customer and grant him the request he has made in his complaint letter.
1. Provide 1.00? for the top and bottom margins and 1.3? for the left and right margins.
2. Dont use borders.
3. Provide all main parts of a business letter.
4. Use the Routine Claim Letter, on page 385 as a model for your complaint letter; use the Positive Adjustment Letter, on page 390 as a model for your adjustment letter.
5. Your positive adjustment letter must have (A) a letterhead.(B) a logo.
6. Each letter should have only three paragraphs. Each of these paragraphs should contain 36 lines of text, where the body paragraph is the longest.
7. Use Times New Romans, size 12.
8. Provide a single space within each paragraph and double spaces between paragraphsthat is, one single white space.
9. Justify all each letters lines.
10. Submit the two letters together in one file, but each one should be on a separate page.
12. Violating any rule will result in losing points.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."