Using the same company from the previous assignments, submit your analysis for the final P (promotion) for your chosen company’s product or service. Your analysis should cover all aspects related to promoting the product, including promotion to the customer and to other promotional audiences::
- Analyze the sales process or techniques and how it impacts marketing and sales plans. What suggestions do you have for potential improvements?
- Analyze choices of who represents the product. Do you consider the choices to be optimal?
- Analyze the company’s communication strategy, including both the communication channels and the media.
- Analyze the effectiveness of the promotion strategy, including how promotional efforts affect decisions for the marketing and sales plans. What are the cost implications of the promotion strategy?
- Analyze the implications of the company’s integrated marketing program, including the impact on business economic success.
- Cite any sources you use.
- Be sure your analyses present a focused purpose through strong organizational skills. Also be sure to present evidence through strong paraphrasing/summarizing and appropriate tone and sentence structure.
Note: Your instructor may use the Writing Feedback Tool when grading this assignment. The Writing Feedback Tool is designed to provide you with guidance and resources to develop your writing based on five core skills. You will find writing feedback in the Scoring Guide for the assignment, once your work has been evaluated. Learn more about the Writing Feedback Tool on the course Tools and Resources page.
- Written communication: Communication should be clear and well organized, and support a central idea, with no technical writing errors, as expected of a business professional.
- References: References and citations are formatted in consistent style, with a preference for using APA style and formatting.
- Number of resources: Use a minimum of three scholarly resources related to the content of the assignment.
- Length of paper: Approximately 23 typed, double-spaced pages, in addition to the title and references pages.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."