Include the following in your presentation. Use the titles below for the headings of each section. The number of slides indicated for each section are suggestions.
- Introduction (1 slide).
- Provide a brief overview of the presentation.
- Intervention Strategies (1 slide).
- Explain the intervention strategies that will be offered at the shelter.
- Synthesis of Literature (2 slides).
- Explain the process of refining a research problem into a measurable research question.
- Provide a synthesis of the best practices literature from the literature review. Be sure to summarize and evaluate the literature and explain the contributions each could make to the proposed study.
- Potential Participants (1 slide).
- Identify the potential research participants, including explanation for the choice.
- Methods (2 slides).
- Explain the methods you would use in your proposed study, including justification.
- Data Collection (2 slides).
- Explain the sources and methods of data collection.
- Data Analysis (2 slides).
- Explain how data will be analyzed.
- Limitations (1 slide).
- Describe any limitations that can be foreseen in the proposed study.
- Dissemination Plan (2 slides).
- Describe the primary audience and dissemination plan for the results.
- Conclusion (1 slide).
- Summarize the proposed study.
- Evaluate the potential for further study of the research problem.
Note: In addition to posting the link to your recording, attach your PowerPoint file with speaker notes to your assignment submission.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."