The purpose of this assignment is to further your understanding of late adulthood.
Use the Essay Rubric to guide your essay writing.
Please watch the Ted Talk Seeking Immortality
What do you think about the biologist’s claim that aging is a problem society needs to address? Do you agree or disagree and why? What are the advantages and disadvantages of developing ways to slow aging or repairing the damage of developmentally normal aging? What are the ethical concerns? What might the consequences be, both positive and negative, for a culture that pursues the slowing of aging? How might such pursuits impact this stage of development according to the theories we have studied?
Submit this assignment to the assignment folder.
Checklist for Maximum Points:
- Essay focuses primarily on theory and research, integrating both throughout
- Demonstrates strong, in-depth thought, insight and critical thinking of concepts and application from the module readings and other scholarly sources
- Uses a professional, academic writing style with no grammatical or spelling errors
- Essay is 1,000 or more words in length
- Uses three academic sources, two of which are from academic, peer-reviewed journals
- Uses correct APA in-text citations throughout and includes an APA reference page
- Please see the Essay Rubric for assessment criteria.
See the Course Schedule and Course Rubrics pages in the Syllabus module for due dates and grading information.
Ted Talk link：https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0lvxTm2iLg
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."