I’m working on a History exercise and need support.
Your task is to answer all five of the following sets of questions. Provide an individual and comprehensive answer for each question. The answer for each question must be at least half a page long not including the question (that is the minimum; the answer may be longer than that if you feel that you need to elaborate further), using font 12, double-space and standard margins. You will be graded on the accuracy, logic and clarity of your answer. General statements must be supported with specific facts. Do not restate the question as part of your answer.
In order to answer the questions, you must use the PowerPoint lectures, the assigned pages on the textbook, and the documentary assigned. No outside sources can be used.
Your work must be original, that means your own thoughts and words; you cannot copy and paste from the book or any other source; you cannot just redact my own words from the PP lectures or quote word by word from the documentaries. All of those practices are considered plagiarism, and you will automatically get an F on the course.
The questions require rational thinking, not just repetition or list of facts, but when you make a point or express an opinion these have to be supported by specific facts.
Your work has to be delivered through Turnitin. (A WEBSITE THAT DETECTS EVERY PLAGIARISM)
1. What similarities exist between the processes of unification in Italy and Germany? What are the differences?
2. What enabled Western European nations to overpower natives in Africa, Asia and Oceania during the period of New Imperialism?
3. Compare and contrast how China and Japan dealt with the challenges raised by Western Imperialism during the nineteenth century.
4. What made England so well suited for the Industrial Revolution to happen there first?
5. How did the Industrial Revolution transform every aspect of life in the West in the nineteenth century? Specify the categories and provide examples.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."