Racial and Ethnic Identity – Affinity Group
In Unit 1, you completed reading “Section II: Race and Ethnicity” in the Culture and Identity text. Select the story you most identify with and respond to the following questions:
- Which aspect of the story is closest to your own experience of racial or ethnic identity?
- Which aspect of the story is furthest away from your own experience of racial or ethnic identity?
- Each story presents an assessment section. Use your personal experience and respond to the questions in the assessment section of your selected story.
Respond to the posts of at least two learners. Compare and contrast the key aspects of their racial or ethnic identity with your own assessment of your racial and ethnic identity.
This activity will help you achieve the following learning components:
- Explore the historical or cultural and social factors that impact the development of personal identity.
- Explore factors that impact the development of cultural beliefs.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."