Leadership needs to implement a system of measuring staffing activities against goals and benchmarks for a new idea of opening a small confectionery store. They expect you to use your skills, combined with or built upon your knowledge, application, and/or analysis skills, to help set benchmarks and measuring metrics. Leadership needs benchmarks and a measurement system for the following:
- A goal of sales for $50,000 in 1 year and an increase of 20% in 3 years
- A template with staffing needs to include skills, competencies, and qualifications for each position of candy maker and cashier to be open 6 days a week from the hours of 8:00am to 3:00pm
- Benchmarks for the hiring process of candy makers and cashiers
For this project assignment on Lollipop Company, Inc., complete a minimum of a 3-page business professional report selecting and organizing expert information that is useful for the company as well as a presentation that addresses the following concepts:
- What is the staffing problem the company has encountered? Discuss solutions for the staffing activities problem. What is the best option? Give specific details and examples.
- Discuss how to achieve benchmarks when aligned to goals. How would a company stay on track of goals and strategy? Give specific details and examples.
Visit the Rasmussen online Library and search for a minimum of 3 articles covering diversity and culture and teamwork. Conduct academic research using the library’s databases, like Business Source Complete via EBSCO and Business via ProQuest.
Remember to integrate citations accurately and appropriately for all resource types; use attribution (credit) as a method to avoid plagiarism. Use NoodleBib to document your sources and to complete your APA formatted reference page and in-text citations.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."