For this part of your course project, your manager has asked you to design one full rack layout that provides a scalable solution for the rest of my data center. The rack size is 42u and must:
- Include at least five 2u servers
- Include at least one 4u storage unit
- Include at least one network switch
- Include at least one PDU (Power Distribution Unit)
- Include one UPS power unit
- Show Air Flow
In addition, the company Information System Security Manager (ISSM) has also asked you to update your ongoing diagram with physical security controls. You should:
- Write a brief report discussing your choice for physical security controls and how they will be used in the Data Center.
- Update your Data Center Diagram and include suggestions from this weeks discussion.
Include all relevant screenshots or embedded images of your updated floorplans and designs in your report.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."