After studying the course materials located on Module 3: Lecture Materials & Resources page, answer the following:
- Read and make a summary of ERD 38, 39, 43, 44
- In Vitro Fertilization: Describe the process and give an ethical analysis.
- Pre-implantation Genetic Diagnosis PGD: Describe the process and give an ethical analysis.
- Surrogate motherhood: Describe and give an ethical analysis.
- Describe and give an ethical analysis of Snowflake babies
- Artificial insemination: Describe the process. Is this practice ethical? Explain.
- Explain the principle of double effect.
- Ethical analysis of a) Ectopic pregnancy and b) cancer of reproductive system during pregnancy.
- What is Natural Family Planning (NFP)?
- Describe various NFP protocols and methods available today
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."