I’m trying to learn for my Environmental Science class and I’m stuck. Can you help?
You will complete two personal assessments (sexual self-esteem and sexual assertiveness). These assessments will help you learn more about your ability to experience and communicate your sexuality with yourself and others. You do not need to have engaged in intercourse of sexual activity to complete these assessments.
Upon completing each assessment, you are required to submit a reflection/response (minimum 1-2 pages, double-spaced, typed).
You may want to consider the following questions to help you construct this reflection/response:
- How does the assessment (and/or the results) connect to relational/interpersonal communication?
- Do you recall interpersonal interactions that were affected by your sexual self-esteem? Your sexual assertiveness?
- How does knowing more about your sexual self-esteem and/or sexual assertiveness help you understand and critically view your interpersonal interactions?
- Are there adjustments that you would like to make with regard to your communication styles?
- Were you surprised at your results?
- How did this assessment make you feel?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."