This paper is compiled over the course of the semester. It is an amalgamation of the reflections and discussions submitted weekly. The self-exploration paper will be based on your recognition and analysis of the many influences on your well-being and development over the life span, including physiological, socio-cultural and psychological influences. Paper must be 1000-1200 words and in APA style.
You will be focusing on answering the following questions:
- Who and what has influenced you in being who you are today?
- What have you learned about yourself by engaging in career exploration and career development over the course of this semester?
- What are your hopes, dreams, and next action steps, to move towards your career goals?
Below are some guiding posts to help you in knowing what you may include in this assignment:
- The career autobiography you wrote as part of the reading “Around we go”.
- What you learned from concepts from the Katherine Brooks book such as the wandering map or mindsets.
- Analysis of the results from the Knowdell Career Values Online Card Sort
- Analysis of the results from the Knowdell Motivated Skills Online Card Sort
- Analysis of the result of the Focus2 assessments
- An overview of your skills, competencies, and abilities
- Your goals and plans
my major is business management, my goal is to be someone who is good at personnel management.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."