Watch the video in the following link, then answer the questions below.
** the questions come in order on the video, so it is very easy and straight forward.
*** THIS IS TIME SENSITIVE, so please only accept if you will finish on time
1. Where did Gothic style architecture develop?
2. What is the relic housed in Chartres Cathedral?
3. What is the philosophy of the school of Chartres?
4. What are piers?
5. What is depicted in the three doorway portals on the West Facade?
6. What is a mandorla?
7. The Christian church basilica plan was taken from which earlier culture?
8. What are the function of the aisles at Chartres? In other words, what was the space used for?
9. How did flying buttresses help the primary goal of the Gothic architect?
10. On the rose window, what do the fleur-de-lis symbolize?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."