Topic: Deep Learning and Cognitive Computing (Attached text for Chapter 6)
Questions: (Answer them in 200 words each)
1. What is deep learning? What can deep learning do thattraditional machine-learning methods cannot?
2. List and briefly explain different learning paradigms/methods in AI.
3. What is representation learning, and how does it relateto machine learning and deep learning?
4. List and briefly describe the most commonly used ANNactivation functions.
5. What is MLP, and how does it work? Explain the functionof summation and activation weights in MLP-type ANN.
Exercise: (300-400 words)
1. Cognitive computing has become a popular term to defineand characterize the extent of the ability of machines/computers to show intelligent behavior. Thanks to IBMChapter 6 Deep Learning and Cognitive Computing 385Watson and its success on Jeopardy!, cognitive computing and cognitive analytics are now part of many realworld intelligent systems. In this exercise, identify at leastthree application cases where cognitive computing wasused to solve complex real-world problems. Summarizeyour findings in a professionally organized report
Note: When submitting work, be sure to include an APA cover page and include at least two APA 7 formatted references (and APA in-text citations) to support the work. All work must be original (not copied from any source).
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."