Demonstrate understanding of the concept of operations functions, supply chain strategy and issues required for a new production design
- Exhibit the factors to determine the production and service processes.
- Create the capacity to write coherent project about actual operation management case studies
Assignment Question(s):CASE STUDY
Nissan Motor Company, Ltd, shortened to Nissan, is a Japanese multinational automaker. Head quartered in Japan, founded 1932. It formerly marketed vehicles under the “Datsun” brand name and is one of the largest car manufacturers revenue appx $90 billion USD (2007) and Employees 190,000 (2008). Nissan continues its quest to optimize product development and deliver highly innovative technology. Today, in various countries and regions around the world they enjoy a reputation for creating truly innovative vehicles and service programs. With facilities around the world, the Qashqai, Micra, Micra C+C and Note are produced by Nissan Motor Manufacturing (UK) Ltd in Sunderland, Tyne & Wear.
- Answer the following questions on the above case, you should review about this company through secondary available information and use APA style references;
- To learn about how to use APA style reference, please visit the link below:
- Describe the nature of operations management in the organization. In doing this, first describe the operation process of the production system. Second, identify operations decisionsand responsibilities. Finally, write a short paper on some of the challenges facing operations management? (Marks 2.5) (word count maximum:500)
- Evaluate Nissan Motor Company in terms of its emphasis on the operations strategy objectives? What are the order winners and the order qualifiers? (Marks 1.5) (word count maximum:300)
- What is the proper role of the operations function in product design? (Marks 1) (word count maximum:100)
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."