I have the graphs already just need the write ups.
1. Write an Introduction Section (1 or 2 paragraphs) State the purpose of the Effect of Temperature on Lactase Activity experiment. Write a hypothesis for the experiment. Identify the independent variable and dependent variable for the experiment.
3. Background Research: Research your experiment. Write 2-3 paragraphs which give an overview of enzymes. Write a paragraph explaining lactase. Write a paragraph which states the expected results.
4. Graph your data. Remember the x-axis should show the independent variable (in this example, temperature) and the y-axis should show glucose produced. You should produce four (4) graphs: 1) a graph showing how you determined the inflection point of temperature compared to glucose produced with lines for 4 minutes, 7 minutes, and 11 minutes; 2) a graph showing the optimum temperature for glucose produced in 4 minutes; 3) a graph showing the optimum temperature for glucose produced in 7 minutes and; 4) a graph showing the optimum temperature for glucose produced in 11 minutes. You need to include a title for each graph. Use the following format: Figure Number: Title. Your title for each graph should be a sentence letting the reader know what the graph will tell them. (For example: Figure 2: Glucose production by lactase in 4 minutes between 5-20 0C , pH 7.0, initial lactose concentration 500 mg/dL )
5. Analyze the temperature effect on lactase activity data. (at least 3 paragraphs) This as an opportunity to tie together any relevant information you brought into the Introduction section and the results (data). Some of the information you report in the introduction should prove useful as you try to explain your results. Refer back to the graph (For example: See Figure 7) when you point out important ranges or specific temperatures of importance
6. If your actual experimental results did not match your expected results, write a paragraph suggesting one reason your actual results might have been different from the expected results.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."