Create a 12- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation that includes the following:
- A title slide
- An introductory slide
- Identify the vitamin classification.
- Why are vitamins an important part of daily nutrient intake?
- What is one fat-soluble vitamin? What are high nutrient sources of this fat soluble vitamin?
- What are the functions, benefits, deficiency risks, and toxicity risks of this fat-soluble vitamins?
- What is one water-soluble vitamins? What are high nutrient sources of this vitamins?
- What are the functions, benefits, deficiency risks, and toxicity risks of this water-soluble vitamins?
- Include information on one vitamin disorder: the disease, how it affects the body, and the course of action used to treat and manage the disorder.
Include Each slide should contain no more than six bullets, and at most six words per bullet.
Include a reference slide with citations in APA format.
Include relevant images and a background image.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."