- The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
- Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Late submission will NOT be accepted.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
- Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
- Weighted average valuation method.
Assignment Question(s):(5 Marks)
A company wants to implement good internal control. What are the policies and procedures you can suggest to minimize human frauds and errors?
Assume that you have a company. And the management team estimates that 3% of sales will be uncollectible.
Give any amount of sales and prepare the journal entry using the percent of sales method.
A company that uses a perpetual inventory system made the following cash purchases and sales.There was no beginning inventory.
Purchased 30 units at SAR11 per unit
Purchased 30 units at SAR 13 per unit
Sold 50 Units for SAR 15 per unit
A.Prepare general journal entries to record the March 16 sale using the
B. What is the cost of goods sold and the gross margin for each method?
Q4. What is the bank reconciliation? why is it important for companies to prepare bank reconciliation periodically?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."