- Citing of references is necessary.
- Identify the major components of international business management (Lo 1.2)
- Explain the forces driving and evaluate the impact of globalization (Lo 1.3)
- Discuss the reasons for and methods of governments’ intervention in trade (Lo 1.7)
- Identify and evaluate the significant trade agreements affecting global commerce (Lo 1.8)
- Carry out effective self-evaluation through discussing economic systems in the international business context (Lo. 3.6)
Case Study for “The IMF and Ukraine’s Economic Crisis”, The case is attached and the questions are as following:-
- Why do you think Viktor Yanukovych walked away from a trade agreement with the EU in favor of closer ties with Russia? What did he gain by doing this? What did he lose?
- What were the root causes of Ukraine’s currency crisis? Without help from the IMF, what might have happened?
- Were the policy recommendations made by the IMF reasonable?
- Why do you think the Ukrainian government balked at fully implementing the IMF policies?
- Was the IMF right to suspend disbursement of monies under its loan program in October 2015? Under what conditions should the IMF resume making loans?
- What might happen if the IMF discontinues its loan program to Ukraine, as it has threatened to do?
- Could the IMF have done anything differently to avoid the situation it now finds itself in?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."