Subject- Social Work
Inter-professional collaboration assignment
Interdisciplinary collaboration is the achievement of goals that cannot be reached when individual professions act on their own. Effective inter-professional working is an essential component of good social work practice. To achieve effective outcomes in their work with clients, social workers need to be confident in their communication with other professionals.
- How can social workers be more effective in collaborative work?
- What are the skills, knowledge and values required for collaborative practice? (refer to NASW Code of Ethics)
- How does collaborative social work practice impact on the experience of clients?
- How does your agency collaborate with outside resources?
- Is it a friendly relationship or combative?
Give an example of your experience working with an outside agency to serve your mutual client. How can your agency change the way they work with other professions to achieve the same goal? Students will write a 1-3 page paper discussing inter-professional collaboration in their agency.
Notes – Collaboration between different disciplines, Talk about how social workers can be more effective in collaboration. I will be attaching a pdf for more info. Easy vocabulary.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."