For this quiz, please do the following:
First, pick one from each group to research:
- Malden Mills owner Aaron Feuerstein and the 1995 fire
- Jeff Bezos commitment to address climate change
- CEO of your choice who has done good things for stakeholders
- Former McDonald’s CEO Steve Easterbrook
- Former Bubble Bee CEO Christopher Lischewski
- Former Nissan CEO Carlos Ghosn
Second, after you have researched your two leaders, and their good things or their “indiscretions”, answer the following:
- Who are you reviewing? Briefly, what did they do?
- What ethical issue do you see in each leader’s actions? What laws, if any, were broken?
- Pick one of the ethical frameworks discussed in Chapter 3 and analyze the actions of both owner/CEOs.
- Did corporate culture play a role in the situations? How and why? Or why not?
- Was leadership effective? Ethical? Why do you think so?
- What stakeholders were helped/harmed by the owner/CEO’s action? Were any harmed? Why do you think so? (Remember to be specific when answering this question. Don’t just broadly answer “Stakeholders were harmed!” The question is not whether or not there was help or harm, but rather who was helped/harmed and how.)
- Did the actions appear to improve or harm the reputation of the business? Why or why not?
- In the end, what is your overall impression of these situations? Would you have answered differently before this class? (This last one might be a hard one to answer; hindsight is always better after all.)
- Remember that you are answering these questions for BOTH CEOs. You are comparing and contrasting their actions.
Answer in complete sentences. The answers should be as long as it takes to fully answer the question.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."