Step 1: Post your Essay 1 Introduction (at least 200 words)
Your introduction should include:
- An opening hook to draw your reader in
- Background and Contextual Information on your topic (you might want to introduce the author, title, and brief summary of the Unit 1 texts you will discuss in this essay)
- Thesis Statement (this is your definition of community and your ARGUMENT for the essay)
Your initial response is due Friday at 11:59pm.
Step 2 – Follow this Process to Peer Review 2 Classmates’ Introductions
1. Read the introduction
2. Answer all questions on the checklist provided below for your partner in complete sentences in a response to them.
Please provide specific feedback about the introduction’s format, information, and style.
- How does the writer grab the reader’s attention in the introduction?
- What background information does the writer provide?
- What is the main idea (thesis) the writer presents in his or her introduction?
- In the thesis, does the writer provide adequate guidance for the reader?
- What style of thesis statement has the writer chosen? Declaration, Blueprint, or Complex Sentence?
- Has the writer stated a clear, specific definition of community in 1-3 sentences?
- Is the thesis statement towards the end of the introductory paragraph?
- Please provide specific feedback about the clarity of the thesis.
Step 3 – Reply to your Peers’ Original Posts
Click “reply” to post your answers to all checklist questions listed above.
This is due Sunday at 11:59pm to ensure ample time for your peers to review and revise their drafts.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."