The purpose of this assignment is to apply theoretical knowledge of humanbehavior to the main character in a movie.
You will assess the main character in ABeautiful Mind. Use concepts and standpoints presented in the textbook HumanBehavior In The Social Environment by: Anissa Taun Rogers to integrate learningthroughout the semester.
This assignment will be completed as a PowerPoint or similar format, although you will not be presenting the material in class. The following components need to be included on the presentation slides: 3-4 slides not including reference slide
- Introduction: Brief presentation of the character utilizing concepts from the person-in-environment lens (systems theory, ecological theory, ecosystems theory, strengths perspective, intersectionality theory).
- Family Genogram, not family tree: Create a genogram of the main characters family system (include a key).
- Neurobiological Development: Identify and explain how at least three neurobiological factors may have affected the characters development.
- Use at least 1 journal article to support claims. Use APA guidelines for all referemce citations on slides and for a reference slide.
- I have attached a copy of Chapter 1 in the book A Beautiful Mind given, it was asked to be used for further assessment of the character John Nash Jr (main character in the movie).
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."