Use the “Rhetorical Devices Lesson Plan” and “Sight Words Guided Reading Lesson Plan” to inform the assignment that follows.
For each lesson plan, answer the following prompts in 50-150 word responses each. For each prompt, keep in mind the students for whom the lesson is written:
- What is the lesson’s objective? Is it measurable and observable? If not, how could the objective be rewritten to be measurable and observable? Provide the grade level and academic subject area for the lesson, along with the corresponding academic standards.
- Is whole group instruction utilized in the lesson? If not, how can whole group instruction be incorporated into the lesson? Is small group instruction utilized” If not, how could it be incorporated? How could a co-teacher be utilized during instruction?
- What technology might be incorporated to increase student engagement during lesson activities?
- What is a strategy you could teach within the lesson to a student with dyslexia to help them decode and comprehend the vocabulary being presented? (Select a different strategy for each lesson).
- How could you assess student learning during the lesson? Outline a formative assessment that is developmentally appropriate for the students and aligned to the lesson’s learning objectives.
- What are two principles of Universal Design for Learning you could incorporate into the lesson?
Cite the “Rhetorical Devices Lesson Plan” and “Sight Words Guided Reading Lesson Plan” where appropriate.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."