You are a marketing analyst for a large software company that specializes in multinational installations of an app that facilitates money transfer to and from overseas companies. Your company’s target for this exercise is companies with a foreign parent, with at least 100 employees, and $5 million in sales. You have been tasked with finding new areas for the firm to target and to create prospect databases for those areas. Government data shows Texas is a growing state with a lot of international trade, so start your analysis there.
Your assignment is as follows:
- Follow the Reference USA Step-by-Step Guide to obtain your descriptive data.
- You will be using SPSS to run descriptive statistics on the data that you just downloaded in Step 1. If you have never used the descriptives function in SPSS, watch this video for guidance.
- Address the following questions in your report.
- Run this analysis for the three major citiesin Texas and describe the target market in general in terms of creditworthiness, the type of executives in this market, etc.
- Based on the data you have, make a recommendation whether this is a good target market for our product.
- If we were to market in this area, which industries would it make the most sense to target and why?
- If you were to return to Reference USA and download any additional information you might need to make your decision, what would those fields be and how would they help?
Your answer to each question should be three to five sentences, and copy and paste the relevant information to support your argument in to that word file from SPSS.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."