I’m working on a english writing question and need support to help me study.
For this final Graded Writing Assignment, you will compose a Short Report based on one of the scenario’s outlined below. You must choose one of the scenarios listed below; papers submitted reflecting a scenario other than those listed below (even those listed in your text) will not be given credit or graded.
Write your findings as a well-organized Short Report containing the following key elements:
- A title page
- Document headings to separate parts of the report
- At least two sources with brief in-text citations as shown in the sample Short Report (pages 386-394)1
- Interpretation of your findings in terms of their likely significance to you and your readers.
- Create all pieces of the Short Report as one (1) document.
- The Short Report should be 1,200-1,500 words in length. Remember to focus on the content, not just writing to fill a word requirement.
- You will upload your finished document to the appropriate assignment in Business Communications. Instructions on how to upload are available in Topic 12.
Option 3) You work for the owner of three local coffee and tea shops, one of which opened a few months ago. The newest one has already developed quite a nice, regular clientele, mostly those in or near the neighborhood who want an alternative to the big-coffee-chain experience, but your boss things its sales need a bump. She is considering holding an in-store promotion at the coffee shop – her first-ever. Since she knows you’re an Internet whiz, she turns to you for help. “How do you run one of these events?” she wants to know. “How much do they cost? Are they worth the effort and expense? What are the options? Do such promotions have lasting effects? How can I maximize the results?”
You turn to the internet and find a lot of great stuff about in-store promotions, so much, in fact, that you decide to present your findings to your boss in writing. Tell her what she needs and wants to know in a clear, well-organized report. Having the information in writing will also be helpful if she wants to share it with other employees. Be sure she can go to your sources and read more if she wants to.
- 1,200-1,500 words
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."