400-600 word thread answering the Discussion Board question assigned from the readings. Threads require a minimum of 3 properly formatted citations. 1 being a Biblical reference.
Topic: Media influence of public perception of the police/Moral Panic
- Define moral panic as it applies to media presentation of police actions.
- Describe ways in which moral panic can have a detrimental impact on public perception of the police.
- What responsibility do media outlets have with respect to reporting police actions?
- How can police leaders be more transparent in dealing with the media?
- What are some intentional actions leaders can take to mitigate moral panic?
250400-word reply to 2 classmates threads. Each reply requires a minimum of 1 properly formatted citation. Each reply must be completed by you, the individual student. Additionally, each thread and reply must reflect a solid Christian Worldview through the use of at least 1 Holy Bible reference.
Responding to a classmates thread requires both the addition of new ideas and analysis. A particular point made by the classmate must be addressed and built upon by your analysis in order to move the conversation forward. Thus, the reply is a rigorous assignment that requires you to build upon the thread to develop deeper and more thorough discussion of the ideas introduced. As such, replies that merely affirm, restate, or unprofessionally quarrel with the previous thread(s) and fail to make a valuable, substantive contribution to the discussion will receive appropriate point deductions
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."