Need help with my Political Science question – I’m studying for my class.
Watch the following two videos: The Compromise of 1850 and the History of Civil Rights in this Country since the Civil War. Watch the Compromise of 1850 first.
Answer the following questions in your original post. You will need to do additional research, in light of the rapidly changing situation after the death of George Floyd.
1. Did the U.S. Constitution as originally written provide for equal rights for all citizens? If so, cite the provision. If not, why not?
2. Does the U.S. Constitution provide in 2020 for equal rights for all citizens? If so, cite the provision(s). If not, why not?
3. Provide specific examples of how equal rights for black people and people of different races have increased in our country since it was formed.
4. Provide specific examples of how black people and people of different races do not have equal rights in our country. Why not? What are the problems?
5. Why do we still have substantial problems with racism in this country?
6. What do you see as possible specific solutions to these problems?
Please keep all posts professional and avoid opinions. Use specific reasons and facts to support your statements.
you must tell us the who, what, why, when and where and the origins of your political party and give us a specific CURRENT example.
When does a group become a party? What functions does your party currently perform? What role did your party play in the last Presidential election? What role is your party playing in the current mid term elections?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."