Objectives: (1) Identify hidden bias on social attitudes; (2) Develop an understanding of how our biases can impact employment decisions.
- Take the Hidden Bias Survey on Social Attitudes (Links to an external site.) (https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/ (Links to an external site.)) Login as a guest by selecting from the available language/national demonstration sites.
- Pick and complete two surveys.
- After completing the surveys, explain how the results made you think about your interactions with others.
- Do you feel that the results were accurate?
- Did the results surprise you?
- Will you attempt to change your attitude toward the subject matter?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."