- Sometime this week when youre feeling STRESSED, take a moment to
- Take a deep breath
- Count yourself down from 10 to 1
- Continue to breathe slowly as you count.
- Step 2. What did you notice? In the discussion share what you experienced from this stress-reduction technique. Here are some questions that you can think about as you write about what you experienced (you do NOT need to respond to all of these questions; they are designed to give you some things to write about if youre stuck):
- Did any part of your body feel different when you finished counting?
- Did your thinking change at all?
- How did this activity affect your attitude?
- What happened to your stress?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."