Technical and Cost or Price Evaluations and Price Reasonableness
Week 8 Assignment – Technical and Cost or Price Evaluations and Price Reasonableness
Imagine that you are a government employee (or military personnel). You have received a proposal from a contractor for a $2,000,000,000 project for the purchase of 52 towers to be installed on the Arizona-Mexico border. Each tower will have radar, night vision, and day vision with a 7.5-mile range. You have been appointed as the Chairman of the Source Selection Evaluation Team.
Write a 35 page paper in which you:
- Defend the purpose of technical evaluations, including the importance of integrity, fairness, and the factors to determine the competitive range, to inform the proposal selection process.
- Create an outline of the final technical evaluation report.
- Determine the factors to consider when evaluating price reasonableness.
- Examine different methods of price analysis; include which price analysis method is best for the scenario provided and support the selection of this method.
- Use at least three quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other similar websites do not qualify as academic resources.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."