I’m studying for my Mathematics class and don’t understand how to answer this. Can you help me study?
1. One of the most famous events in the study of geometry involved Archimedes and a bath tub. Research this story. Find at least 2-3 different sources of information. To properly complete this assignment, you will need to do the following:
- Explain the story in your own words, citing your sources of information.
- Describe how the story relates to the study of geometry.
2. Create a new Microsoft Word (.doc / .docx) or Rich Text Format (.rtf) document on your computer, and write 1-2 pages (please see formatting information below) explaining the story and relating it to the study of geometry in your own words. Please cite 2-3 references from websites that are reputable (they have a “.edu” extension). Note: headings, titles, references, blank lines etc. do not count towards the more than one page requirement.
Please follow MLA formatting (Purdue Owl MLA Style Guide):
- Double spaced
- 12pt font
- 1″ margins
- Indent paragraphs
- Include a Works Cited page (separate page, not included in the 1-2 page requirement)
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."