First please see the following link and you must watch 1 virtual live dance performance or sporting event and write a Critique Paper from the standpoint of a Pilates instructor. After you watch the performance, you will write a Critique Paper about the event. The paper will make connections between what you watched and what you are learning about The Pilates Method throughout the course.
The following questions are guidelines for writing your paper. Please do not answer in number/note-taking format, your paper must be in paragraph format, typed in 12pt. Double-spaced and at least 2 pages.
1. What is the title of the event?
Masala soul project
2. Where is the event taking place?
3. When did you attend the event?
4. Who is performing in the event?
Baltimore Museum, Haward Community Colloge.
5. Do you feel the event was successful or not?
6. What do you feel was the most memorable thing about the event?
Their balanced movements, their flexible movements, and the stage lighting.
7. What is the performers or performers physical fitness like? Notice and comment on his/her posture, alignment, core strength, and flexibility.
8. Which exercises from class do you think the performers might have utilized?
Minutes 15:10, I think the performer used Teaser 2 exercise.
9. Which exercises might you suggest to increase the performers physical fitness? Give specific examples of movements you see and relate to what we are studying in class.
10. What Pilates Principles do you see being utilized and describe how and why these are being used.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."