I need an explanation for this Writing question to help me study.
1 inch margins
Each page should bear your name and page number in the upper right-hand corner
All pages should be arranged in the proper order
Citations should be in the MLA format
Write a 4 page paper on any one of the following topics with detailed references to the text. Please remember that this is NOT a descriptive paper. Your paper needs to build on the topic to create an argument— first ask yourself why does the author do what he does and how does he do what he does—in other words what is his purpose. In your paper a claim needs to be set up and textual evidence brought in and analyzed to substantiate your argument.
- Choose one symbol in the novel, such as Janie’s hair, the hurricane, the pear tree, etc., or a motif, such as conversation, power, or freedom and discuss its significance.
- Through the analysis of a scene, conversation, partnership(s) or dialogue, explain Hurston’s portrayal of relationships in the novel, such as heterosexual relationships, relationships between generations, or friends, etc.
- What is the relationship between the individual and the community in the novel? Through the lens of a character, theme, motif, or quotations analyze one example of individual and community relations.
- What does Hurston achieve through the use of dialect and the play between dialect and Standard English in the novel?
- Discuss the significance of the title, Their Eyes Were Watching God. What central theme(s) does it represent?
- How does the text we have read speak to the theme of identity—a coming of age narrative? One possible focus of your paper could be the example of husband/wife relationships. Themes you may choose to discuss may include, voice, empowerment, betrayal, transgressive crossings etc.
Sample Paper attached
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."