1. Describe and discuss the different powers of the president. Specifically, define thedifferences between the presidents expressed, implied, delegated, and inherent powersand provide an example of each. What are some of the checks placed upon these powersby the other branches of government? There are five components to this question.
2. Perhaps the most significant constitutional powers of the president are those concerningwaging war. Explore the presidents war powers. What are they? How have differentpresidents exercised those powers? What are the war powers of Congress? How hasCongress attempted to limit the presidents unilateral use of war powers? There are fourcomponents to this question.
3. During the nineteenth century, Congress was Americas dominant institution ofgovernment, and members of Congress sometimes treated the president with disdain.Explain how presidents have changed this reality over the last 120 years by adopting anadministrative strategy. Specifically, discuss how presidents have (1) enhanced the reachand power of the Executive Office of the President (EOP); (2) increased White Housecontrol over the federal bureaucracy; and (3) expanded the role of instruments of directpresidential governance. (There are three components to this question).
4. One-way presidents have expanded their power is through employing a strategy ofgoing public. Describe what this strategy entails and what its limitations are. In youranswer, be sure to provide specific examples of how particular presidents have used thisstrategy. (There are three components to this question.)
5. Describe the organizational structure of the federal bureaucracy. Specifically, what arethe differences between departments, agencies, and bureaus, and what are the lines ofauthority within the executive branch? How is the federal bureaucracy staffed, and howhas this changed since the nineteenth century? There are two components to thisquestion.
6. Describe and evaluate the four key strategies used to promote reforming the federalbureaucracy. What are some of the challenges associated with each different approach?Explain. There are four components to this question.
7. The different agencies of the executive branch can be grouped according to the differentkinds of services they provide. Describe the three main categories of agencies. Whatkinds of services do they provide? Provide some examples of each. There are fourcomponents to this question.
8. Although they are often unpopular with the public and there are many complaints thatgovernment is too large, bureaucracies perform important functions for government.Describe the main functions of bureaucracy and provide some examples of each. Howhas the size of the federal government changed over the last 50 years? There are threecomponents to this question
(About 3 pages)
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."