This is a proposal for your final dissertation/business project and should comprise 2000 words (+10% leeway) with no appendices. It should be structured with the following sections:
- Student numbers
- Title (max.15 words)
- Should summarise the main idea of the proposal
- Introduction and Prior Academic Research (c.1000 words)
- Short background to your topic area leading to research objectives. Included should be a justification for the research: What is the topic definition/s? Why the topic is important? What we already know about the topic (including prior academic research with referencing)? Complete section with your research objectives.
- Proposed Method (c.500 words)
- Precise statement of the research methods you propose to use to address the research objectives, including a justification of these methods with methodological references. Outline likely data collection approach required.
- Conclusion (c.300 words)
- Brief conclusion including discussion of immediate next steps you need to take. Do not restate everything you have already said.
- Timetable (diagram)
- Provide major steps or milestones only
- A full list of works referred to in the text referenced correctly using the Harvard system of referencing consistently
Module Learning Outcomes Assessed:
All three learning outcomes are assessed: 1.Organise preliminary self-directed academic research into their chosen subject area using digital and other library resources. 2. Formulate the objectives of the research and propose appropriate research methods to enable its implementation.3.Originate and predict a timing plan outlining the key elements of the dissertation in a research proposal
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."